According to IDC, more than 80% of IT organizations will be committed to hybrid cloud architectures by end of this year. As enterprises migrate applications to the cloud, the need for a cloud-scale data management platform becomes paramount in order to protect and manage data born in the cloud.
For cloud-native applications, Rubrik orchestrates all critical data management functions—including backup and recovery, replication and disaster recovery, archival, copy data management, search, and analytics. By extending Rubrik Cloud Data Management software fabric to run on public cloud providers, enterprises can:
- Get up and running in minutes
- Avoid cloud vendor lock-in
- Achieve unprecedented management simplicity
- Start small and scale-out easily
- Instantly locate and deliver application-consistent recoveries
- Provide actionable insights
We'll also briefly cover other features and enhancements - the Rubrik engineering team packed a lot into 3.2. Join us for this 30-minute webinar with Andrew Miller to learn more!
When: Thursday, May 11 at 8AM PT / 11AM ET
Presenter: Andrew Miller, Technical Marketing Manager